Here at the Shop at Strood Green we are cheese-lovers and we are very lucky to have so many fantastic cheese-makers nearby, not to mention our local dairy and egg farm who provide the necessary staples to the village.
- Collaroy free-range eggs from Newdigate
- The wonderful Norbury Blue and Dirty Vicar cheeses (their own version of the famous Stinking Bishop) coming in from Norbury Park Farm in Mickleham
- Sussex Charmer cheese and South Downs butter made by Bookham and Harrison in West Sussex
- Hard cheeses and delicatessen tubs from Curd and Cure
- Locally produced milk, single and double cream
- Our best-selling, delicious ice cream from St Joan’s Farm just two miles away. Caroline delivers the ice cream personally and can often be seen stocking up the freezer in the shop!